Shipping Error - Address Not Available - Fix with back toggle - SHOPIFY PLEASE NOTE ISSUE AND FIX

Shopgirl2
Tourist
12 0 2

We are having an issue on 2 of our Shopify stores. If you enter an address at checkout, it says "Address not Available." However, if you hit the back button, then the forward button, it resolves itself. 

SHOPIFY how do we fix this issue??

Screen Shot 2023-05-08 at 5.01.06 PM.png

Replies 3 (3)

Shopgirl2
Tourist
12 0 2

I have learned that anyone having issues at checkout has a sunsetted theme. The new one-page checkout doesn't support these themes, only the new 2.0 versions. Your only option to fix this is to update to a new theme.

Nozey
Visitor
3 0 0

I am also having this issue and have a newly purchased (latest version theme). Shopify said it is an internal issue they are working on. 

Currently if a customer puts in their shipping details it says it cant be delivered to that location, but if you refresh the browser the shipping option appears. 

Very frustrating, impacting our business a lot today. Hoping they have this issue resolved asap.

Shopgirl2
Tourist
12 0 2

What new theme are you running?

I wonder if this is a "one-step check out" issue and not so much related to what theme you have then? And yes, this is a BIG issue. If your customers aren't aware of how to get it to work, they will just get frustrated and leave with out a purchase.