Shipping from Kazakhstan

Sayora
1 0 0

HI, what's the app I can use for shipment from Kazakhstan worldwide?

Replies 2 (2)
saivismitha
Shopify Partner
138 7 31

Hello,

Which are the shipping carriers you are using to ship the products to the customers? 

I could suggest the Multi-Carrier shipping label app, which handles top carriers like FedEx, DHL, UPS, TNT, Aramex, and many more.

The app supports Domestic and International shipping for all carriers.

When you receive an order in your Shopify store, the app automatically chooses the right carrier to ship based on the serviceable area and the cheapest shipping cost.

While using multiple carriers, the app will simply select the cheapest shipping rates among the available services and proceed with it. This saves shipping costs for you.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
Julie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1109 106 324

Hi, @Sayora!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

Is there a particular reason why you are looking for a shipping app? 

As @saivismitha mentioned, there are some apps that allow merchants to offer customers calculated shipping rates from carriers worldwide. These calculated rates will be displayed in your online checkout and are based on real-time carrier rates. Many of these apps also offer merchants the ability to purchase and print shipping labels. You can browse all of our shipping apps here. I'm also happy to suggest a few apps. Which carrier do you plan on using?

If you decide to use a shipping app, you will need to ensure that you have the Carrier Calculated Shipping feature enabled on your Shopify plan. This feature is included with the Advanced plan and is free on any plan if you switch to annual billing. If you aren't ready to commit to the Advanced plan or an annual billing cycle, then you can also add it to any plan for an additional $20 USD per month. Should you like to proceed with adding this feature, simply contact Shopify Support directly and they'll be happy to help. 

Aside from using an app, you can also choose to charge customer flat shipping rates and purchase shipping labels outside of Shopify, from a local carrier. With this setup, customers won't be charged calculated rates, so you'll want to ensure that your flat rates will cover the cost of shipping on your end. Depending on the carrier options you have, this might be something to explore.

Lastly, I wanted to pass along our blog post, "International Shipping: Everything You Need to Know to Deliver Beyond Your Borders". This post offers some advice on how to create an international shipping strategy, what to charge your international customers, and how to work with multiple carriers. Since you intend to ship products worldwide, I think you'll find this particularly useful.

I hope this helps and I'm looking forward to your response!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog