How to create a shipping label for dropshipping?

Cortez22
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi i am trying to make a shipping label...but i dnt physically ship the box(dropshipper). So do i do it like international or what

Replies 4 (4)

zabuni
Tourist
3 0 1

If you are creating labels for the drop-shipper to use then you need to create them as though you were the drop-shipper.  Make sure you use the drop-shipper's address (originating postal code), and the exact box dimensions, total weight, ship date, shipping service, etc., that you have instructed the drop-shipper to use.  If these things are variable, then you may want to have the drop-shipper create their own labels.

Cortez22
Visitor
2 0 0
But thy say print label whn done..my box isnt with me it will be shipped
with the label hopefully
zabuni
Tourist
3 0 1

If you click "Print Label" the system will generate a PDF file to be printed (make sure to set up the right label type/paper size to match what your shipper will use.  From there, just download the PDF file and email it to the shipper.  There is no need for you to print out since you do not have the box.

However, if this drop-shipper will be fulfilling lots of orders for you it would be better to go to your Shipping Settings, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the screen, and add them as a Custom Order Fulfillment service, then they will receive an email letting them know they have an order to ship.  https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/shipping/fulfillment-services/custom

Anindita
Shopify Partner
675 34 95

Hi @Cortez22 

You can download all the shipping labels and send them to the dropshippers for printing and attaching to the respective boxes.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping