Solved

Shipping not allowed at this address

1stinleather
Visitor
2 0 0

I have a customer that is having trouble with getting a particular item to his address. I have recreated his profile and was able to get part of his order to the payment window however when I added another item to the cart it would not allow for shipping. I have not had trouble with this item before or had trouble shipping to this region before. All items have weight to them. Shipping settings are all by weight. 
Below is the error given at check out. Any help would be great!

Your cart has been updated and the items you added can’t be shipped to your address. Remove the items to complete your order.”

Accepted Solution (1)
Elle
Shopify Staff
1092 97 208

This is an accepted solution.

Thanks for the added context! 

The shipping rates should consolidate, so it looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic.

Thanks!

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Elle
Shopify Staff
1092 97 208

Hi, @1stinleather 

It sounds like you may need to add this product to the correct shipping profile. 

For example: 

In the image above, you can see that there are no shipping rates enabled for the general profile "General shipping rates" (1), but there are shipping rates set for the 15 products added to the "Abstract Prints" profile (2). This means that any product in my store besides the 15 products added to the "Abstract Prints" profile, will not generate a shipping rate at the checkout. 

You will need to ensure that all of your products have shipping rates enabled for them. You can learn more about setting up Shipping profiles here. 

Let me know if this helps! 

1stinleather
Visitor
2 0 0

When I put each item in the cart separately it gave me a rate. When I added them together it gave the error. 

Elle
Shopify Staff
1092 97 208

This is an accepted solution.

Thanks for the added context! 

The shipping rates should consolidate, so it looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic.

Thanks!