FROM CACHE - en_header

Shipping Policy Template

CheckItOutTrend
1 0 0

I am nearing completion of the online store and I am trying to configure the shipping policy but the shipping rates are included in the pricing of products added via Oberlo via Aliexpress.  How do you notify customers about how the policy is implemented into my website if I include shipping for the customers.

Also we have a Brand my wife has created thru a Print on Demand site do we have to also include anything regarding the brand and how would I integrate policies ?

Reply 1 (1)
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1631 254 937

Hi @CheckItOutTrend ,

I’m Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder.

Based on my experience of website design, I think my suggestion will be helpful to you. First, you may need to have a Shipping policy landing page. It's where to describe anything about your policies and you need to present it as easy-to-scan as possible for your customers. 

Then, you need to notify them that you have a shipping policy. There are some way to do so: Use announcement bar or add a brief information inside each product details. You can freely choose your best options. 

Here are some shipping policy templates that you might want to check it out. 

If you want to do more customization for your store to increase conversion rate, you can consider using a Shopify page builder. And PageFly, Advanced Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat is a great app that helps you easily customize your Shopify pages and make it more attractive.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.