Why isn't my international shipping setup reflected at checkout on Shopify?

athanasi
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi, I'm trying to setup both shipping for domestic & international. I've added the shipping zones as directed but I'm not seeing that reflected at checkout when trying to select a different country other than the United States.

Please see a video link screen share description.

https://www.loom.com/share/83e29cd3246f4dbbb07c5e2eb18d3104

Best Regards,

Nasi

Replies 3 (3)

Luna
Shopify Staff
712 67 108

Hey, @athanasi.

Thanks for bringing this to our Community forums. I appreciate you sharing that video as well, super helpful. I'm happy to look into this with you. 

In the video you shared, I noticed that when you go to select the country you haven't yet changed the rest of the address first (including the City/State) which is populated. Does the same thing occur when you change the other information first? I noticed that you're testing with the same address as listed from 'not shipping from' can you please try testing a novel address? 

Let me know how that goes and we can go from there, 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

athanasi
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi Luna, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and help. I just found the issue a few minutes ago. It was in the "Markets" section, I needed to activate international sales. Once I activated international sales the shipping location worked beautifully. 

Luna
Shopify Staff
712 67 108

Hey, @athanasi.

I'm so happy to hear that you've sorted it out. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do as you get ready for launch!

All the best, 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog