Solved

How to set automatic free shipping for orders over $75?

jordanperez474
Tourist
5 0 3

How do I set automatic free shipping if my customers spend over 75 dollars?

Also what are shipping rates and I just don't understand anything about shipping rates and what to click

Accepted Solution (1)

PluginHive
Shopify Partner
797 31 100

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @jordanperez474,

To set free shipping over $75, head to the Shipping & Delivery settings and create shipping zones as per your shipping needs. Under the shipping zone, you can "add rates" as shown below.

Screenshot 2021-08-04 at 11.04.01 AM.png 

While adding the rates, you can choose "Set up your own rates", give the name as "Free shipping" and choose "Add conditions" to provide free shipping over $75. (Please refer the image below)

Screenshot 2021-08-04 at 11.05.10 AM.png

For more info regarding setting up shipping rates, you can look into this guide: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/shipping/setting-up-and-managing-your-shipping/setting-up-shippin... 

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

PluginHive
Shopify Partner
797 31 100

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @jordanperez474,

To set free shipping over $75, head to the Shipping & Delivery settings and create shipping zones as per your shipping needs. Under the shipping zone, you can "add rates" as shown below.

Screenshot 2021-08-04 at 11.04.01 AM.png 

While adding the rates, you can choose "Set up your own rates", give the name as "Free shipping" and choose "Add conditions" to provide free shipping over $75. (Please refer the image below)

Screenshot 2021-08-04 at 11.05.10 AM.png

For more info regarding setting up shipping rates, you can look into this guide: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/shipping/setting-up-and-managing-your-shipping/setting-up-shippin... 

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping