Which couriers in Poland integrate with Shopify?

MarcinWoo
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi there!

Could you please advice what shippment (couriers) operators are integrated with Shopify in Poland?

Because I can't see any - neither in those integrated nor in shopify apps 😞

best,

Marcin

Replies 6 (6)

Waredock
Visitor
1 0 0
Waredock distribution network www.waŕedock.com

PatrykJakubik
Shopify Partner
26 1 5

Hey Marcin,

At this moment most of the merchants in Poland use Baselinker for couriers integrations with Shopify.

If you would like to let your customers choose Paczkomaty InPost in checkout, there is a Shopify app for that: https://apps.shopify.com/paczkomaty-inpost (it integrates with Baselinker as well)

Cheers,

Patryk

Shopify Partner since 2016 @ Tale Commerce
Looking to offer delivery to pickup points? Try my Atlas Pickup Points app!
Selling on Shopify in Poland? Join our Shopify Polska group on Facebook!

katarzynag85
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi! 

Maybe you can try to use Outvio? 😉 I have been using it for a while and I am very pleased with the results. I integrated this software with my online shop and can sell much faster and easier in Poland. Outvio has an integration with the main Polish couriers: DPD, DHL, UPS and InPost. Honestly, Outvio has saved me a ton of my time, money and energy (automatic returns, shipping labels printing, faster fulfilment ...)

Best,
Katzrayna

Anindita
Shopify Partner
675 34 95

Hi @MarcinWoo,

You can go for Geodis or XPO for shipping from Poland. And to integrate with both of them & other top shipping carriers across the globe you can check Multi Carrier Shipping Label App. The app also takes care of your complete shipping process starting from displaying live rates, printing shipping labels & live order tracking.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping

efulfillmentEU
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi there,

We are a fulfilment house located in Poland in Warsaw. We offer an effective logistics support with great shipping EU tariffs and seamless integration, we have our own app for Shopify integration. As top-service 3PL, we handle your entire #fulfillment process within the EU: highly efficient, quick, truly ecological If you want to know more please visit our website: Fulfilment Europe or just contact us via e-mail: info@internel.eu . Best regards Lidia (Internel SA)

piotrekoctolize
Shopify Partner
6 0 1

Hey @MarcinWoo, if you'd like to offer your customers in Poland a convenient solution to choose a pickup point from InPost, Orlen Paczka or Poczta Polska carriers, we encourage you to try our Octolize Pick‑up Points PRO. You can also use DPD, DHL, and UPS pickup points in Poland and in any other countries where their networks are present.

If you have any questions, our Octolize team is happy to help.

CKL_qKnm7f4CEAE=.jpeg

At Octolize we strongly believe that shipping is a make-or-break aspect of eCommerce. That’s why we create solutions that make it easy to calculate and display the right shipping methods for e-commerce. Our goal is to grow the stores using our solutions.