Can I use an SSN to verify my Shopify Balance?

Novaztar
Visitor
1 0 0

I was wondering if I could use my ssn to verify my shopify balance because it says government id verification and a ssn is a form of that because my passport is expired and I don’t have a drivers license and I really need this to work and it’s been days I really need help so please reach back to me as fast as possible I’m just hoping y

Reply 1 (1)

Greta
Shopify Staff
1099 118 139

Hi there, @Novaztar!

Thanks for getting in touch. The specific requirements for Shopify Balance and Shopify Payments vary by region. Since I'm unable to provide account-specific support via the Community forums, I won't be able to tell you exactly what will be accepted. However, if you get in touch with us via the Help Center, we can take a look at your account and let you know what our Shopify Payments team recommends. When it comes to reaching out to our live support line, I'll provide some steps here to make it easier.

1. Head over to this link: Contact Shopify Support · Shopify Help Center
  2. Log in 
  3. Select the support topic that best suits your inquiry (such as Account or Store settings)
  4. Scroll down to where it says Get support and select one of the available support options

Please let me know if you have any more questions! 

Greta | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog