Is Shopify unexpectedly offering free shipping?

Jess_rco
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi,

i have local delivery deactivated and unavailable but every once in awhile I get an order where the customer has been given free local delivery - weird because I don't offer that. I have also had customers receive free shipping when they haven't spent the min. amount. It seems to come and go? It is very frustrating. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks,

Jessie

Reply 1 (1)

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 258

Hi, @Jess_rco.

Do you perhaps have a shipping app that controls the shipping settings of your store? You can also check if you have any custom shipping rates set up that might be causing the issue. To check this, you can navigate to Settings > Shipping and delivery > Custom shipping rates > Manage. You can find more information about custom shipping rates on our help guide here.

If you're still unable to pinpoint where the issue is stemming from, our team can take a closer look at your store to help investigate this matter. We aren't able to do this via the Community Forums at this stage, but you can reach out to our support team via our help centre here. Once you've logged in to your store on our help centre, type in your question or the topic you need help with. After that, you should see the 'Get Support' heading at the very bottom of the page, and you can click 'Continue' to start a support request. From there, our support team can assist with your query further.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog