Shopify Integration with Stripe connect for multiple vendors

Groceryexp
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi,

I am trying to setup a Shopify store where customers could book an appointment/service from a third party vendor. I would like to setup the payments in a way that the payment is directly send to vendors stripe account. This is done easily using Stripe connect. Is it somehow possible to configure the stripe connect in Shopify payments ? Thanks.

Regards,

Ashish

Replies 2 (2)

shop20201
Tourist
6 0 8

I have this same question. We are in the US so Stripe is not available. I am happy to run through Shopify Payments but that is not possible for this use case. 

Would be odd to drop Shopify plus and go to another platform simply for this reason.

John_Ha24
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi @Groceryexp 

On this problem, you could refer here. Stripe provides some guidance documents for setting up a payment.
In case you cannot find your own answer, please let me know here and/or book a call with us at Shopify Integration.
If you're interested in a similar solution, we have successfully connected Shopify with QuickBooks and Dynamics 365 Business Central. So we think Stripe is no exception. If you are concerned, please take a look at the video demo we prepare for Shopify Microsoft Dynamics 365 Integration.

Looking forward to supporting you.