Shopify Mangged Payment Verification Process

Solved
SonSasa
1 0 0

Hi
i have a question for you all,

i m not a citizen of united state of America but i have a registered company here in USA  through a legal process and i  own a bank account with my company name,i m running a very successful business on amazon without any issue, now i moving to Shopify and they are asking me to add documents and i add every document they asked for, but now they are asking me to add my USA government-issued identification, what should i upload here ...?there is no such option to explain my situation or where I can read anything related to my issue

did anyone face this kind of issue before
any advice guys, very great full to your kind response 
Thank you
Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Rick
Shopify Staff
35 6 12

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @SonSasa 

That is an interesting one. It sounds like you are trying to setup Shopify Payments in the USA, and you are having some issues when uploading some of the verification documents right? I understand what you mean about the government-issued identification and how you are having difficulty with this step considering you do not have this document.

In this case, I would suggest reaching out to us via live chat/phone callback or email. It sounds like we may need to take a closer look at your account, which will allow us to provide you with more information and help you get your store setup. Feel free to Contact Shopify Support here and one of our advisors would be happy to help!

That is great to hear your business is so successful, well done! We are delighted to have you here on Shopify. We have a handy blog post here about Starting an Online Store on Shopify that has some great tips and tricks for getting going. Do you have any plans for the upcoming Black Friday/Cyber Monday period?

Rick | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
Rick
Shopify Staff
35 6 12

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @SonSasa 

That is an interesting one. It sounds like you are trying to setup Shopify Payments in the USA, and you are having some issues when uploading some of the verification documents right? I understand what you mean about the government-issued identification and how you are having difficulty with this step considering you do not have this document.

In this case, I would suggest reaching out to us via live chat/phone callback or email. It sounds like we may need to take a closer look at your account, which will allow us to provide you with more information and help you get your store setup. Feel free to Contact Shopify Support here and one of our advisors would be happy to help!

That is great to hear your business is so successful, well done! We are delighted to have you here on Shopify. We have a handy blog post here about Starting an Online Store on Shopify that has some great tips and tricks for getting going. Do you have any plans for the upcoming Black Friday/Cyber Monday period?

Rick | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post