Shopify Payment Gateway from non-eligible country

Shopify Payment Gateway from non-eligible country

brithospoti
Visitor
1 0 0

I live in Bangladesh, where the Shopify payment gateway is not supported. I have a Company LLC in the USA. I want to sell digital products through the Shopify payment gateway.

Can I do that with my USA Company LLC?

Reply 1 (1)

Don
Shopify Staff
2782 199 393

Hi there, @brithospoti!

If you're looking to be able to use Shopify Payments account for a country while not based in that country there would be a number of documentary requirements you'd need to fulfil in order to show you are doing business in that location.

* Business Registration documents for that region. The document must show your legally registered business name, Business TIN, and Business Address (For example: In the US this would be an SS-4 or CP-575 Letter).
* Valid Photo ID for your account representative, and any other owners who are not native to the region. Passports are preferred.
* You must be able to prove that they have physical business operations happening within the region. Examples of this include a storefront, employees working there, a warehouse they rent or own shipping their orders, etc.

If you have these documents and can prove you have a locus of business operations in the target country you can apply to use Shopify Payments there.

Feel free to reach out via our Help Centre here for further information.

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog