Shopify Payment Gateway not loading

corbettandco
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi there,

I have activated the shopify payment gateway on my store but when I go to make a purchase the section on the check out page won't load - see screen shot below.

The same thing happened when I loaded the bogus paymeny gateway. I have searched the forum but haven't been able to find anyone mentioning this issue. 

My site is www.jesuisjane.com p/w janewalsh

Any thoughts?

Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 12.31.02 PM.png

Thanks. 

Replies 3 (3)

Hank
Shopify Staff
1102 128 187

Hi, @corbettandco,

Hank here from Shopify.

Thank you for sharing your store URL and for the additional context, as this really assisted me with seeing the issue.

I was able to get to the cart page and see the payment options on your website, so I believe the issue is a localized one.

05-11-tpade-pjnpt

Localized issues can be the likes of your browser, device, or your internet service provider. Can you try opening your website using incognito mode to see if this works? If it does, then can you try clearing your cache?

Let me know how you get on!

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

corbettandco
Visitor
2 0 0
Thanks Hank,

Actually I wrote the query last week and have managed to resolve the issue.

Interestingly enough the issue was occurring when using a custom font in the checkout page body copy. Not sure if that is normal across all shopify templates or the one I was using.

Thanks for your reply though.

Take care.
Hank
Shopify Staff
1102 128 187

That is great to hear that you managed to resolve the issue!

While it may have just been an issue with that font, depending on how the coding is written/edited, can be a factor with some pages not displaying correctly.

If this happens again, here are two recommended troubleshooting steps to take:

That can rule out any coding errors that may exist and can be very helpful in such scenarios, but do reach back out if you need further assistance!

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog