Shopify Payment Gateway option is not coming in payment Providers

Solved
Iamprashant
Excursionist
50 0 6

Hi everyone, I am actually new here and I was trying to setup payment Providers for the gateway but I am not getting the option for that. Only PayPal and third party payment Providers are coming, my plan is basic one, I just wanted to know why the Shopify Payment Gateway provider is not coming. I am from New Delhi, India.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Leo_SuperCo
Excursionist
17 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

Hello Iamprashant!

Shopify Payment is a great payment gateway you can use in your store. However, Shopify Payments is not yet available worldwide. These are the only supported countries of Shopify payments. As for you, here are the gateways you can use for your store Payment Gateway India.

Hope this helps!

On-Demand Shopify Design, Development & Administration Superco delivers agency quality for less than a freelancer. No agency retainers, no minimums, no management, just high-quality work, delivered on time and on budget.

Leo_SuperCo | superco.io

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
Leo_SuperCo
Excursionist
17 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

Hello Iamprashant!

Shopify Payment is a great payment gateway you can use in your store. However, Shopify Payments is not yet available worldwide. These are the only supported countries of Shopify payments. As for you, here are the gateways you can use for your store Payment Gateway India.

Hope this helps!

On-Demand Shopify Design, Development & Administration Superco delivers agency quality for less than a freelancer. No agency retainers, no minimums, no management, just high-quality work, delivered on time and on budget.

Leo_SuperCo | superco.io

Iamprashant
Excursionist
50 0 6

That is what I thought, but just to make sure posted here, Thanks you have been a great help. 

Any advice for a newbie here and a new store?

Leo_SuperCo
Excursionist
17 1 2

Hello 

I'd recommend you start from these: 

General checklist for starting a new Shopify store 

Shopify Webinars

Checklist to make sure you are on the right path and webinars so Shopify Support can give you the basic tutorial. 🙂 

Good luck with your business!

Leo_SuperCo | SuperCo.io