Will Shopify payment be available in Jordan soon?

kidsaty
Tourist
4 1 1

Hi, 

for now, Shopify payment is not available in Jordan, is it foreseen to have Shopify payment in Jordan in the coming future. 

Replies 3 (3)

Moira
Shopify Staff
2041 223 326

Hey @kidsaty,

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

As you mentioned, Shopify Payments is not currently available in Jordan. As we continue to grow and expand, we hope to make Shopify Payments available to a wider range of countries so please keep an eye out via our changelog for any updates.

In the meantime, you do have a few alternative gateways with the most popular being 2Checkout and Paypal Express. To see the full list of payment providers available to you, please check out the link below:

Otherwise, how is the rest of your website coming along?

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

waelalwirr
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello Moira,

i have one concern that we will have to pay 1% as a transaction fees despite we are happy to move to shopify payment ... why his 1% cannot be waived till you have it up and running in jordan

Moira
Shopify Staff
2041 223 326

Hey @waelalwirr,

The reason you may have to pay a transaction fee when using a third-party payment gateway on Shopify is because these gateways often charge fees for their services. These fees cover the costs associated with processing payments, ensuring security, and providing additional features and functionalities.

Payment gateways are separate entities from Shopify and they offer their services to facilitate online transactions. As a result, they may charge fees to cover their operational expenses and to generate revenue for their services. These fees can vary depending on the specific gateway you choose to integrate with your Shopify store.

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog