Shopify payment is on hold due to an address verification request for 8 business days

Shopify payment is on hold due to an address verification request for 8 business days

Sheko
Visitor
3 0 0

I've been using Shopify Payments for about three months now, but recently, it was put on hold due to an address verification request. We promptly submitted all the necessary documents, but it's been eight days, and I haven't received any update or confirmation. Is this usual? How long does it typically take for address verification to be processed?

Reply 1 (1)

Emily
Shopify Staff
1408 103 194

Hi, @Sheko.

Thank you for reaching out! I am sorry you have not received a response from our team. 

Do you mind providing your URL so I can look into this for you? It can take a few days for our team to be able to review your information and remove the hold although this team may have a longer than usual queue at the moment. Let me look into this for you once I have received your URL. 

Please let me know if you have any further questions! I would love to learn more about your business. What type of products do you sell? 

Talk soon, 

Emily | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog