Solved

Why are my Shopify payments on hold?

Hbjohn
Visitor
1 0 0

How do I find out why my Shopify payments are on hold? 

Accepted Solution (1)

Eunice
Shopify Staff (Retired)
388 51 64

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Hbjohn 

Eunice here from Shopify, thanks for posting, and welcome to the Community.

If you've received an email regarding your Shopify Payments being on hold please respond directly to the email for support. If you haven't, we’ll need to access your account in order to investigate . While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the helpdesk and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I’ve marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic.

Cheers!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Eunice
Shopify Staff (Retired)
388 51 64

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Hbjohn 

Eunice here from Shopify, thanks for posting, and welcome to the Community.

If you've received an email regarding your Shopify Payments being on hold please respond directly to the email for support. If you haven't, we’ll need to access your account in order to investigate . While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the helpdesk and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I’ve marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic.

Cheers!

M-Store
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi there Eunice, 

I'm hoping you can assist, my Shopify Payments are also on hold. 

I have submitted additional documentation a week ago, and I'm still awaiting a response. I never received an initial email from Shopify to notify me that the account was on hold, so I cannot reply to that email and request further assistance. 

The Help Desk function is a ridiculous rabbit hole that only offers forum after forum of generic answers, and no opportunity to contact a human for help. I need an email or phone number. 

Please advise how I can contact someone at Shopify to have my case assessed? 

Thanks in advance. 

Eunice
Shopify Staff (Retired)
388 51 64

Hey, @M-Store 

Because you haven't received an email about your payouts being on hold, we’ll need to access your account in order to investigate. While we're not able to provide account-specific support in the Community at this time, we'd be more than happy to assist via chat, callback, or email. To select one of these options please follow my instructions below:

1. Log into the Shopify Help Center

snqkl-bcx9w

2. Once you're logged in, select Support > Contact Support from the menu.

kq4ij-zhdzm

3. Type contact support in the search bar and then hit search.

lvng7-0vpgw

4. Continue to get support then select request a callbackchat with us or email us from the options.

g1znz-tbzvc

For the fastest support, I recommend selecting the chat option. I hope this helps!