Solved

Why can't my submitted documents for Shopify payments be verified?

Adderex
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi, I submitted all the required documents to verify for Shopify payments on friday. However I it now says that the information that I provided can not be verified. What do I do now?

Accepted Solution (1)
Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

This is an accepted solution.

@Spennyfc14 @Adderex 

Thank you for the context.

It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

Hi, @Adderex

Could you clarify if you've been provided with a new document upload option? If yes, then you'll want to supply the requested documents while ensuring that your images are: 

1. Showing the full document - If corners are cut off then the document will be rejected 
  2. Are clear, and do not have a glare - If the document isn't readable, or if there is a glare, then it will be rejected 
  3. Are valid - Documents need to be valid, and not expired. Proof of address needs to be a document from within the last three months

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Adderex
Visitor
2 0 0

No I have not been provided with a new upload option. It say that I should contact your support.

and about the documents provided it is a valid driver’s license and a bill from my bank that shows my full name and address and it is only a few days old. However The picture doesn’t show the whole document only my name and address.

Spennyfc14
Visitor
2 0 0

I am having pretty much the same problem. I’m uploading a perfectly clear image of my drivers license and utilities bill but it seems to not be working because there’s no continue or ok button at the bottom when I’ve entered everything. 

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

This is an accepted solution.

@Spennyfc14 @Adderex 

Thank you for the context.

It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!