Hi There, my name is Michael my business is based in Us i submitted all documents Shopify asked me to provide for them to activate Shopify payment for me. But sadly they said my business has been identified as presenting an elevated level of risk for customer disputes that we will be unable to support with Shopify Payments. Please what i can do like appeal because I don’t want to use Third party payment processor. Of course are the ones who caused me all of those disputes. Please what can i do? It’s been 2 months payment processor on my store.
Thank you for reaching out and providing that information to us.
I completely understand why you would prefer to use Shopify Payments. We have banking partners that set rules for when a store can not use Shopify payments. However, if it is due to a high amount of chargebacks, you could ask for a review of your store. Are you able to reply to the last email you received from us regarding this? That would be the easiest and quickest way to talk directly to the team handling your account.
Please let me know if you have any further questions! I would love to learn more about your business. What type of products do you sell?
Thank you Emily for getting back to me. i tried to reply to that email but the Shopify risk operation team due to respect they are like robots. it's like you are not speaking to a human being they can't understand or do review of your facts. they just say no just no. our disputes are not that high to reject our application and we have spoke with stripe on this issue. how can you hold 75% of the business revenue and send 25% once in a week. how do you expect customers to receive their products on time if you're holding 75% of the sales? of course there will be some disputes if payment processor can't send payouts on time because business need to pay for inventories ,employees and everything. also they forgot that we were in lockdown and covid-19.
i know there's policy and protocol to follow but also try to understand things which is understandable. this is multi million dollar business we're talking about it's not a joke.
thanks Emily, kindly ask them for me to give us a try just 4 weeks if disputes raise feel free to remove your shopify payment. i'm saying this because i'm confident that decision Cooper took was not fair for both side. we have team which is ready to send orders of customers on time no disputes.
Thank you for that information, and I completely understand your thoughts and concerns.
Due to this being a public community channel, I cannot access your store-specific information as there is no way for me to authenticate you as the store owner. I recommend reaching out to our Support Team, as they will be able to connect with the risk team and share why you are hoping for a reassessment of your store to use Shopify Payments. You are welcome to provide me with your URL, and I can look into it, but you will need to go through our Support Team to request a reassessment.
Please let me know if you have any further questions!
Hi Emily thank you for understanding i have attached the store Url i don't know if it's safe here. artifyrwanda.myshopify.com. thank you i look forward to see you requesting a reassessment from your your risk team and bank partners to activate shopify payments for us.
email us if you want additional information.
Explore the 30-30-30 rule, a dynamic social media strategy for new businesses. Learn how t...By Trevor Sep 20, 2023
Discover how to leverage the often overlooked footer of your ecommerce site to gain custom...By Skye Sep 15, 2023