Solved

How can I remove the hold on my payments account to start selling?

iamnydezh
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello,

I set up my shopify payments account and I see I have a notification that my account is on hold. I’ve tried almost everything, what are the necessary steps I may need to take to release the hold so I can begin selling my products?

Accepted Solution (1)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2327 454 397

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @iamnydezh.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate the context that you have shared as that is super helpful. Since you have recently set up the Shopify Payments gateway and you have been noticed that the gateway is on hold. This would be due to the store needing to complete the review in order to have the Shopify Payments gateway active. With that being said, your customers can still make purchases on the online store without any issues.

Since we cannot authenticate you for the store using our public forums. We will need you to login to the store using our Contact Us page as this will allow us to securely verify you as the store owner before discussing the hold with a Support Advisor. They will be able to provide additional support to getting the documents successfully submitted.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2327 454 397

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @iamnydezh.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate the context that you have shared as that is super helpful. Since you have recently set up the Shopify Payments gateway and you have been noticed that the gateway is on hold. This would be due to the store needing to complete the review in order to have the Shopify Payments gateway active. With that being said, your customers can still make purchases on the online store without any issues.

Since we cannot authenticate you for the store using our public forums. We will need you to login to the store using our Contact Us page as this will allow us to securely verify you as the store owner before discussing the hold with a Support Advisor. They will be able to provide additional support to getting the documents successfully submitted.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog