Shopify payments are activated but do not show upp in my store.

Solved

Shopify payments are activated but do not show upp in my store.

MSA_Jewelry
Visitor
1 0 0

I always hade my shopify payments on test without realising. so today i turned it off. but now my shopify payments doesnt show up in my website but when i go in to shopify it says its activated.

Accepted Solution (1)

Lana
Shopify Staff (Retired)
849 77 109

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @vathanbussiness!

Could you let me know what country you're browsing your store from?

Shopify Payments is unavailable in some countries and regions, and I have a full list of those for you here. If customers browse from a region where Shopify Payments is not supported, they will not see it as an option on checkout.

In that case, if you want your customers to checkout using a card, you will need to look into alternative gateways that are available in your region, to make sure that customers from there are able to checkout. For this, see our Payment Gateways page here and select your country from the list to see what gateways are supported.

If you are based in a region where Shopify Payments is supported, could you please share your store link with me here, and could you please send me a screenshot from your admin of your Settings > Payments where Shopify Payments is visible - just so I can see that nothing is missing in the setup.

Additionally, make sure to check your emails, as well as the spam/junk folders to make sure that we have not send you any communication regarding Shopify Payments or a potential reason that it may not be appearing.

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

Lana
Shopify Staff (Retired)
849 77 109

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @vathanbussiness!

Could you let me know what country you're browsing your store from?

Shopify Payments is unavailable in some countries and regions, and I have a full list of those for you here. If customers browse from a region where Shopify Payments is not supported, they will not see it as an option on checkout.

In that case, if you want your customers to checkout using a card, you will need to look into alternative gateways that are available in your region, to make sure that customers from there are able to checkout. For this, see our Payment Gateways page here and select your country from the list to see what gateways are supported.

If you are based in a region where Shopify Payments is supported, could you please share your store link with me here, and could you please send me a screenshot from your admin of your Settings > Payments where Shopify Payments is visible - just so I can see that nothing is missing in the setup.

Additionally, make sure to check your emails, as well as the spam/junk folders to make sure that we have not send you any communication regarding Shopify Payments or a potential reason that it may not be appearing.

Didier043
Visitor
3 0 0

Hey! did you solve the problem because I have the same problem over here 😞

Lana
Shopify Staff (Retired)
849 77 109

Hello @Didier043!

Referring back to the questions I asked above, regarding what region you're based in etc. - could you let me know what is relevant to you?

Did you also make sure to check for any communication from us?

Let me know what your situation is!

Didier043
Visitor
3 0 0

I looked in my e-mail, but the only thing that you have sent is a welcome to shopify payments mail. The webstore is running from The Netherlands so that should not be a problem

Lana
Shopify Staff (Retired)
849 77 109

I see!

It might be best in that case for you to reach out to our support here so that we can have a closer look at it for you.