Shopify payments in saudi arabia

Sararuw
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello, 

I'm based in Saudi Arabia and I am currently in the process of setting up my account and Shopify payments is not available.

I am just wondering when will Shopify payments be available in Saudi Arabia?

Can you provide a date?

Replies 3 (3)

Summer
Shopify Staff
1290 316 221

Hey, @Sararuw! Welcome to Shopify Community!

I'm glad to hear about your interest in using Shopify Payments. While I'm unable to advise whether we have plans to offer Shopify Payments in Saudi Arabia, I can let our platform development team know this is something you'd like to see on our platform. Feel free to keep an eye on our changelog as we share all our platform updates there. At this time, you can explore the current available payment providers in your country: Payment gateways in Saudi Arabia.

If you need a hand in building your store, here are helpful guides that you can check out:

Don't hesitate to create a new post if you have questions about anything else! 

Summer | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ameeramohsen
Visitor
1 0 0

hi, any update on this ? 

Can you provide a date?

Summer
Shopify Staff
1290 316 221

Hey, @ameeramohsen! Welcome to Shopify Community!

Thanks for your interest in using Shopify Payments. We are unable to guarantee if Shopify Payments will be available in your country, so we can't provide any specific updates at the moment. With that said, this doesn't mean we will not look into it.

To stay informed about any changes or updates regarding Shopify Payments availability in Saudi Arabia, I recommend checking our changelog as mentioned earlier. If Shopify Payments becomes available in your country, we will share the news there.

If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to let me know. I'm here to help!

Summer | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog