Solved

Shopify Payments in U.S. territory?

EChhetri
Tourist
11 0 2

Hello! I own a business on the island of Saipan which is in the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, a United States territory. I don't see the option to use Shopify Payments instead of PayPal, my current payment method. Is Shopify Payments not eligible in my location?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Accepted Solution (1)

Ivy
Shopify Staff
1033 82 131

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, @EChhetri.

Shopify is supported for the USA and Puerto Rico only, so other territories (including the Northern Mariana Islands) are not currently supported for Shopify Payments. You can have a look over the available supported gateways by country/region here. 

I'd love to hear more about your business and your plans for it on Shopify? What do you sell? How do you feel things are going at the minute? Is there anything you'd like to improve or change? 

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify

Out Of Office

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Ivy
Shopify Staff
1033 82 131

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, @EChhetri.

Shopify is supported for the USA and Puerto Rico only, so other territories (including the Northern Mariana Islands) are not currently supported for Shopify Payments. You can have a look over the available supported gateways by country/region here. 

I'd love to hear more about your business and your plans for it on Shopify? What do you sell? How do you feel things are going at the minute? Is there anything you'd like to improve or change? 

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify

Out Of Office

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog