shopify payments not showing up in chekout

shopify payments not showing up in chekout

Brls22
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello shopify conmunity,

I'm currently experiencing an issue with Shopify Payments not appearing as a payment option during the checkout process. I have followed all the setup steps correctly, enabled Shopify Payments in the settings, and ensured that my account information is accurate and up to date. However, despite these efforts, the option to pay with Shopify Payments is still not visible to customers at checkout.

I've tried clearing my browser cache, checking my account eligibility, and even exploring alternative browsers, but the problem persists. I'm reaching out to see if anyone else has encountered a similar problem and if there are any specific troubleshooting steps I might have missed.

If you've faced a similar situation or have any insights on how to resolve this issue, your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Please share your suggestions, tips, or solutions that might help me get Shopify Payments up and running in my store's checkout process.

Thank you 

n advance for your time and assistance!

Best regards,

Bruno

Replies 5 (5)

Don
Shopify Staff
2782 199 393

Hi there, @Brls22!

Thanks for letting us know about this!

I'd like to take a look at how this appears from my location, if you're happy to share a link to your store with me here?

If you can also confirm where in the world your store is located we can check to confirm the availability of Shopify Payments in that region.

Can you let me know what you do see when proceeding through your store's checkout flow and selecting to pay with card?

Is there no visible credit card option there at all, or does it show but not function correctly?

Any info or screenshots you can share will help us to understand and investigate this for you!

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Brls22
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you for the answer,

I'm from Portugal the store link is loxy.shop

when we are processing the purchase via checkout only paypal appears as a means Thanks for the answer, I'm from Portugal the store link is loxy.shop, when we are processing the purchase via checkout only paypal appears as a payment method, and I receive a notification on Shopify that Shopify payments is suspended and to contact support for next steps.

Screenshot_2023-09-19-10-41-40-27_89c4286e81c4a61e32fc05f7d60627da.jpg

Don
Shopify Staff
2782 199 393

Hi again, @Brls22!

Thanks for getting back to me here and for sharing that info and those screenshots.

If you have been notified of a suspension of your payments account you will need to get in touch with our Business team to see what your next steps are.

You can check in your account owner email address for any contact from our teams (including in your spam or other folders) first, and if you haven't been contacted about this you can reach out via our Help Centre here for account support

There we can escalate your request to our escalated team who will be able to share more info on your next steps.

All the best!

Brls22
Tourist
3 0 0

Thanks,

But I spoke to an artificial intelligence and it didn't help me much, what can I do

Don
Shopify Staff
2782 199 393

Hi again, @Brls22!

Thanks for the update!

If you need to proceed to access account support you can indicate that you still need help when prompted to see the option to proceed to contact support.

There we can forward your query as appropriate to see what your next steps might be to get this resolved.