Why are my Shopify payments still on hold?

melchizedek
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

My shopify payments have been on hold, I set up a ticket about a month ago and no one has come back to me, I just keep on going around in circles when I go to the support tab, there's no  contact number, no chat support, not responding to emails.

Shopify support use to be so good, what happened?

I'm paying the monthly fee and I can't use the service?

Would someone contact me?

Replies 4 (4)

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 952

Hi @melchizedek 

Thank you for reaching out here.

You should try again referring to this link here to get a live chat with them.

If you find this answer helpful, please mark it as a Solution.

Hope you can sort out your problem soon.

banned
melchizedek
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

It does nothing, I put in my shop URL and it won't let me go to the chat or phone screen

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 952

Hi @melchizedek 

Thank you for keeping me in the loop.

Did you click on this link I provided above? it will bring you to the page like the picture below:

Screenshot.png

and you click on the Chat with us, fill out the information required and Shopify support team will get back to you in no time.

Screenshot (1).pngI hope that would help you.

banned

Ivy
Shopify Staff
1033 82 130

Hello, @melchizedek.

I can definitely understand how important this is for you, let's see if we can work this out together. Did you get any emails when your payments were placed on hold? Do you currently have any banners on the store's admin when you log in?

Reaching out to live support directly would be the bets way to get clarity on what is going on here. Our live support via phone, chat or email can be reached via our support portal here.  Simply type your query into the "ask about a topic" bar, then hit continue to support to access. Here's a video showing the steps in action. 

Live support should be bale to help you from there, as they will have access to your account in formation that I do not have here via the Community forums. Please do let me know if this works OK for you. 

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify

Out Of Office

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog