Solved

Shopify Payments Verification - Have been waiting for 2 weeks now

Ulvi
Visitor
3 0 0

Hello,

I submitted all my LLC, EIN documents and passport on May 6 but since then I have not heard from anyone. I though it would take only a couple of days. Can you please look into my case?

Thank you!

Accepted Solution (1)

Shay
Shopify Staff
2778 440 566

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Ulvi 

Thank you for reaching out about the review on your store for Shopify Payments. I know it can take a little bit of time to get this processed but it is difficult to wait when you aren't receiving any updates. 

In order for us to check the status of this ticket we will need to authenticate your account. While we're not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we'd be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

-Shay

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Shay
Shopify Staff
2778 440 566

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Ulvi 

Thank you for reaching out about the review on your store for Shopify Payments. I know it can take a little bit of time to get this processed but it is difficult to wait when you aren't receiving any updates. 

In order for us to check the status of this ticket we will need to authenticate your account. While we're not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we'd be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

-Shay

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog