Solved

Why are my Shopify payments on hold?

Visitor
2 0 0

Hi my my store isn’t accepting Shopify payments. It says payments are on hold. I checked my email to see if I could find an email regarding it but I do not see none. Please help. 

Accepted Solution (1)

Summer
Shopify Staff
1290 316 222

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @1236! Welcome to Shopify Community!

We’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Summer | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Summer
Shopify Staff
1290 316 222

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @1236! Welcome to Shopify Community!

We’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Visitor
2 0 0
Okay so is someone available now to help assist me? 
Summer
Shopify Staff
1290 316 222

@1236 Our support team is available 24/7, so please feel free to reach out anytime. Let me know if you have trouble doing so!