Can I use other documents for address verification on Shopify Payments?

SGLS1
Visitor
3 0 0

Hello.

I have activated my Shopify Payments based on my UK Ltd company details.

Now Shopify asked me to provide them only Utilities bill for my Address Verification.

My question is that Can I provide any other documents other than My utility bills because I'm currently living with my parents and My Name is not mentioned in any Utilities bill. However I have other authorised documents available for the address verification with my Name on them.

( i-e Bank Account Mantaince Certificate or My Company's letter dispatched at my home address)

Looking forward. Thanks 🙏

Replies 4 (4)

Victor
Shopify Staff
2451 226 522

Hi @SGLS1,

Thank you for getting in touch. Did you just receive this notice in the Shopify admin, or did you also receive an email from our team asking for this documentation?

If you did receive an email, please reply to it and ask if alternate documents can be provided. Your response will go back to our team handling your account and they are the team best placed to be able to tell you if other documents or identification can be provided for verification purposes.

If you have not received an email asking for these documents, please contact our support team directly. They will be able to authenticate you on your account and send this question to our payments team for review.

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

SGLS1
Visitor
3 0 0

Thanks Victor For clarification.

But the quesry is resolved now.

I contacted the support team directly 😊

Victor
Shopify Staff
2451 226 522

Hi @SGLS1,

Fantastic! I'm delighted to hear that the issue was resolved. Thanks for letting me know.

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

SGLS1
Visitor
3 0 0

Yes