Shopify provides shipping service?

zenervasoftware
Visitor
2 0 0

I want to build an E-commerce store using Shopify. How to set up a good UI?

Technology our Forte.
Replies 2 (2)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Hi,

We developed ecommerce websites, we worked very well together. OSC Professional Pvt Ltd improved the business’s presentation. Our team expertly and quickly completed the Shopify project.

We are  leading Shopify Development services company providing functionally efficient and cost-effective Shopify sites across the globe.We are recognized for our technical competence, committed in-house Shopify developers team, and proactive attitude to growth. We pursue the best coding practices to produce secure and versatile e-commerce stores. Our customized solutions help you configure your online shop, add more features, manage sales channels and inventory, and monitor your store’s growth and performance effortlessly.

you can go through our site https://www.oscprofessionals.com/shopify-development-services/ 

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

Don
Shopify Staff
2762 199 388

Hi there @zenervasoftware!

Don here from Shopify.

Are you looking to get started with selling via a store you create here, or are you looking to create stores for clients to use?

Let me know which is more relevant for your situation so I can provide some resources for you.

In terms of shipping services, while we don't provide a carrier service ourselves it is possible to integrate with such services or set up your own manual rates internally.

If you haven't dealt with this kind of thing before, I'd definitely recommend you check out our guide to Understanding Shipping, as it will explain a lot of the concepts at work here.

For stores based in the USA, Canada, or Australia, you can use Shopify Shipping to print discounted labels directly in your Shopify admin.

Is this your first time working with Shopify?

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog