Shopify store shutdown after adding new billing paymethod

mrjustin1410
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi everyone,

I use two $9 shopify stores for managing our orders.

Today I added my visa debit card to them to pay the billing cycle.

First one is fine, but the second one after I added it. My store now is currently unavailable and I can't even login in shore admin.
Please help me understand what's  the reason for shopify to shut my store down and what should i do to recover it back?
Thank you

Replies 4 (4)

r8r
Shopify Expert
2555 327 940

@mrjustin1410 the only thing you can do is contact the Shopify support.

Mario

★ Ja, man kann mich buchen; schreib mir eine Nachricht!
★ Hinterlass gerne ein Like und markiere meine Antwort gegebenenfalls als Lösung. Ich freue ich mich immer über eine Spende an die (Kinder)krebshilfe oder eine kleine Aufmerksamkeit.
Studio Mitte
mrjustin1410
Visitor
2 0 0

Yes I go to the contact support but can't find where to send them an email or chat with them. 
Q&A doesnt work with my case I think

r8r
Shopify Expert
2555 327 940

@mrjustin1410 click the link in my previous post, log,in, select your store and you should get the option to submit a support ticket.

Mario

★ Ja, man kann mich buchen; schreib mir eine Nachricht!
★ Hinterlass gerne ein Like und markiere meine Antwort gegebenenfalls als Lösung. Ich freue ich mich immer über eine Spende an die (Kinder)krebshilfe oder eine kleine Aufmerksamkeit.
Studio Mitte

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 285

Hi, @mrjustin1410. I came across your post and wanted to check in to make sure you were able to get in touch with a member of our Support team to help you with this?

Also, for reference, there is an FAQ page for Why is my Store Unavailable? that I wanted to share here. It goes over the most common reasons this may occur, and the steps to take towards resolving it. 

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know. Thanks!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.