Something went wrong and unable to print shipping labels

craftfancy
Tourist
4 0 3

I'm getting the message "Something went wrong" and I can't print shipping labels. Anyone has the same issues? Started about 20 minutes ago.

Replies 15 (15)

Monamonaebeauty
Visitor
3 0 0

I am glad you posted this cause I am having the same issue. Have you heard from them

CrazyKFarm
Tourist
5 0 6

Yep. Can't print any labels, UPS or USPS. Tried to contact Chat help and I have been 'in line' for about a half hour.

svncloeli
Visitor
1 0 0

same i cannot ship labels as well 

craftfancy
Tourist
4 0 3

ok. just want to make sure that I'm not crazing!!!

cbear
Tourist
15 0 2

Glad to see I'm not the only one having issues. I've been banging on the keyboard (and my head against the wall) trying to sort this one out for a good bit. Patience is a virtue!

Monamonaebeauty
Visitor
3 0 0
I talked with them they say it will be fixed in a hour 😂 guess we will be
waiting
enlogik
Visitor
3 0 0

me too! Going nuts!!!

craftfancy
Tourist
4 0 3

Finally they posted a status update - 
Some stores are temporarily unable to purchase shipping labels from the fulfillment page in the Shopify admin. Shipping options are working normally for customers at checkout - only the purchase and printing of shipping labels from within the admin is affected. We’re investigating and will keep you updated.

Monamonaebeauty
Visitor
3 0 0

Hopefully they let us know when it works again. I got overnight orders to ship out 😂 

tinytotpropshop
Excursionist
15 0 4

Mine works now!!

craftfancy
Tourist
4 0 3

It's fixed... 

Artaylor
Visitor
2 0 0

It’s back working guys! 

enlogik
Visitor
3 0 0

THIS IS URGENT

tinytotpropshop
Excursionist
15 0 4

Uggghhhh also having this issue! I have to leave in an hour so hopefully it's fixed by then.

Artaylor
Visitor
2 0 0

Yes. We are currently having this issue. It’s been happening for the last 30 minutes. I was hoping to come on here to get some help.