sorting shipping settings

HIREVSPORTS
Tourist
6 0 3

This is another problem and of course shopify will not make the effort to fix it. 

0 Likes
TelescopesCan
Excursionist
24 0 29

Years later and nothing but crickets from Shopify :(.  This is a major problem for us as we have many dozens of box types

Sal_Collaziano
Excursionist
16 0 8

JAAYYYZZZZ........... It would be so simple to FIX this shortcoming...

DugganSisters
1 0 3

Add us to the list of accounts that would like some sorting feature on boxes.  It is a royal PITA to have to scroll through them.  And I REALLY don't want to pay someone to enter them all over again in a particular order. Mostly because that isn't sustainable.  For example, this week we are getting new flat packs that will replace an older option. The two will co-exist for a while and then one will fall away.  But with the current solution, the old one is at the top, the new one is at the bottom and then the old one will fall away, leaving my commonly used box type at the bottom. 

DesignerJoe55
Excursionist
12 0 8

Same here! Seems like such a simple feature to add. We would REALLY love to see this happen!

0 Likes
rallybuild
2 0 0

I only have 38 shipping options to choose from currently and have only checked like once per year to see if there is any way to be able to reorganize this.  It should be simple database management and sophomore computer scientist level coding.

0 Likes
collaziano
Tourist
6 0 3

I do like the Shopify system but it really is odd that some of these simple, but very useful improvements, never get made...

fed-up
1 0 0

Shopify dev team really have been a disappointment. So many simple things that would improve sales and productivity that they ignore or pass off to 3rd party apps that charge you for basic things. Need to find a new platform 

0 Likes
Ryan_P
Tourist
3 0 12

As of today all of my packages are suddenly sorted by ALPHABETICAL order, as opposed to by size, which I painstakingly set up manually. Why the hell are my 10" boxes first on the list and my 6x4 envelope last? This is beyond frustrating, I can't believe some of the basic functionality that is missing from this platform.

0 Likes
Ryan_P
Tourist
3 0 12

Oh my god...

On top of that, when I add a custom package, the dialogue now defaults to CM even though I have my system set to imperial units. On top of that, I now have to uncheck "save for later use" every time I use a custom box. I just had to reship three packages because of this screw up. FIX THIS. God why do you guys mess with stuff just to make it worse???

0 Likes