Why isn't Stripe appearing in my client's third-party payment providers?

danish1993
Visitor
1 0 0

i am working on my client store based on Germany wants to be intergrad stripe payment method but in Third-party payment providers not showing stripe  

danish1993_0-1620813729223.png

kindly guide me how can i connect stripe with this 

thank you every 1

Replies 3 (3)

DigitalArtisans
Shopify Partner
378 58 88

Hello @danish1993 !

Stripe will not appear in the country search where their service is not supported. Stripe is supported in Germany but most likely the country you are working from does not support Stripe. Try using a good VPN and choose Germany as the proxy location. You should then be able to see the Stripe option as a third-party payment.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Digital Artisans

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted

Lana
Shopify Staff (Retired)
849 77 108

Hello @danish1993!

This is Lana from Shopify.

The Stripe gateway will only show as available in countries where Shopify Payments is not supported, otherwise you will notice that it replaces Stripe. It looks like Shopify Payments is supported in Germany, and that can be seen in our payment gateways info page here. Does your client have a particular reason that they prefer to use Stripe? If so, they will need to get in touch with our live support here and we will be able to look into making it available for the account. Please do note that this will make Shopify Payments unavailable, and if in the future they wish to switch, they will need to contact our support again to get it looked into.

There are certain advantages to using Shopify Payments instead of a third party gateway like Stripe:

• Low credit card rates and 0% transaction fees, further broken down in our pricing info page here.
  • We can directly support you if any issues occur with the gateway or payouts.
  • You will be able to see all of your gateway settings and payouts within the Shopify admin.

For more info on Shopify Payments, you can see our help doc on the topic here.

Let me know if you have any other questions at all and I will be happy to help you out.

Thanks! -Lana

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Yunus_
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello @Lana 

So basically if I'm in US and I want to use stripe as payment gateway, I have to contact you first so you make it available and shown in the menu? And how long should that process take ?