Submit your questions now | AMA with Shopify’s Shipping Experts | Sept 16 @ 10am PST / 1pm EST

SarahF_Shopify
Community Manager
211 7 98

Join us for the first of our live virtual events to help prepare you for the holiday selling season ahead.

Register now!

Sept 16 @ 10am PST / 1pm EST / 5pm GMT / 5am NZT

Supply chain disruptions around the world have made shipping and fulfillment more important than ever for you and your customers this peak season. Join our panel of Shopify experts for a live Q&A to learn how you can deliver the right options for a successful holiday selling season.

Thread your questions below for access to the experts on how best to deliver fast and flexible fulfillment. Questions will also be taken live.

If you aren't able to join us live, don't hesitate to sign up to receive the recording after the event.

Sarah | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Replies 7 (7)

Iceynails
Visitor
1 0 1

Hello, I’m wanting to keep all my sale money on my account and not have it deposited into my bank account anymore, how do I do this? 

SarahF_Shopify
Community Manager
211 7 98

@Iceynails this thread is for questions to our Shipping experts. Please visit our Help Center or speak to our Support team for issues with your site: https://help.shopify.com/en 

All the best!

Sarah | Shopify 

DecoMiami
Visitor
1 0 1

Hello!

Last holiday was an absolute nightmare dealing with the USPS shipping crisis. I have to assume it will be more of the same thing year. Most domestic packages sent in December were in transit for 4 weeks.

I offer multiple shipping options on my website, including UPS, but customers rarely select it. Out of 1000 sales on my website, 3 will be choose UPS over USPS. The low cost shipping is a huge part of my website since I sell stickers and small items and my average sale is around $20.

What advice do you have for merchants like me who can't eat the cost of upgrading everyone to UPS this holiday season? How can we clearly communicate expectations with our customers without scaring them from ordering at all? Or making it seem like this is an internal problem?

Thank you!

PS. Someone gave me the idea to do a pre-Black Friday which I love, but there will still be many orders in the December period. I am concerned about those.

KathrynMac
Visitor
1 0 0

I am ready to participate in the shipping discussion - how do I get in?

SarahF_Shopify
Community Manager
211 7 98

@KathrynMac you can register with the link above. Check-in will open in 8 minutes; 30 minutes before we begin at 1pm EST. 

Sarah | Shopify 

SarahF_Shopify
Community Manager
211 7 98

You can now view the event recording on Shopify.com

Sarah | Shopify 

Blayr
Tourist
10 0 3

I am in dire need of some help with shipping/delivering options. I cannot find an app to do what seems very simple to me. I am seeing it done on Foxycart, but haven't seen it on Shopify. We sell a product that will not ship, we deliver, but not to individual homes. All I want is to remove the shipping option in checkout and instead have a dropdown with a list of locations with date and time for the customer to select. We will then meet them at that place and time to deliver their product. I have an example here. Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 8.02.11 AM.png