Subscription Refunds

Maryakl77
1 0 0

So, I was trying to reopen my store but reopened the wrong one. I thought I cancelled the account but I guess I just paused it. I paid two months worth of subscription for it. I was wondering if I could get a refund or if there is a way to have it transferred to the account I’m planning to use. I wasted $58 on a shop I’m not using and don’t want to waste another $58 for my regular account. It’s so frustrating because I really don’t have the money to waste like that. I feel so stupid. Ugghgg

Reply 1 (1)
Hyde
Shopify Staff
1066 114 192

Hi @Maryakl77,

I completely understand your frustration, and please don't feel stupid! This sort of thing happens, and it can take you by surprise when you receive an unexpected - and unwanted - bill!

While I cannot access your store through the community forums for security reasons, if you go to our help center and click Contact Support you will be able to speak to our support team about refund or credit options. I cannot guarantee what the outcome might be, given that I do not have your billing information in front of me, but we will always do our best to help our merchants! 

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog