Solved

How to remove 'Bogus' from refund confirmation email after testing?

Kris_Sims
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello. I am currently testing transactions and different features before publishing by store. On the refund confirmation email, beside the refund it still says ' Bogus' after I disable test mode. How do I remove this?

Accepted Solution (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

This is an accepted solution.

@Kris_Sims 

Is it showing Bogus on a test transaction or a live transaction? 

If a test transaction, that would be normal. Turning off test mode will not affect test transactions, and will still process refunds under a "bogus" gateway. 

If a live transaction, where the order was processed through Shopify Payments, and not a bogus gateway then that would be a bit odd & something we would want to look into. 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

This is an accepted solution.

@Kris_Sims 

Is it showing Bogus on a test transaction or a live transaction? 

If a test transaction, that would be normal. Turning off test mode will not affect test transactions, and will still process refunds under a "bogus" gateway. 

If a live transaction, where the order was processed through Shopify Payments, and not a bogus gateway then that would be a bit odd & something we would want to look into. 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog