The fact that my verification has been pending for 45 days is insane

dollsintraining
Visitor
2 0 2

I've been told "It looks like our accounts team has taken over this issue and they told me to let you know they will be reaching out soon" countless times over the last month and a half and if I hear it once more I'll scream.

I've provided IRS/Government documents proving the legitimacy of my business, and I've uploaded my p a s s p o r t (had to do that cuz this ridiculous forum apparently BLEEPS out the word p a s s p o r t), drivers license, and bank statements. The fact that I still have a red "VERIFICATION PENDING" banner on my home page, stating "Your payouts from Shopify Payments are on hold while we review your account" is enough to drive anyone off a cliff.

What's worse, is that I was supposedly verified for 24 hours, credit card payments were released to my checking account, and 24 hours later the FUNDS WERE WITHDRAWN OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT BY SHOPIFY and the red banner is back.

Yet the number of times I've reached out to Shopify via chat and email about this, and still no one can tell me anything except "I see that this issue has been escalated for you. I do apologize and will make sure we are updating you about the process of this escalation" is absolutely mind blowing. No one reaches back out to me to update me on anything.

I was dropping off packages at the post office a few months back, using wix as my ecommerce platform, and someone else was also there dropping off their merchandise. They raved about how quickly they were able to get paid out through shopify. Are you kidding? Not only has shopify held my payments for over a month with multiple sources of government proof of both mine and my businesses identity, but they've released and then revoked funds from my checking account!!! What the actual hell is going on here and why do I have to resort to a forum to get any details?

Wordpress e-commerce..hang tight, I'm omw babe.

Reply 1 (1)

dollsintraining
Visitor
2 0 2

HILARIOUS. 17 mins after I posted this, I get an email from Shopify requesting all the documents that I've already uploaded at a prior date.