The item you added cannot be delivered to your location.

Neubertvest
Visitor
1 0 0

when someone try to order it just says: The item you added cannot be delivered to your location. Remove it so you can pay, or contact the store.

Reply 1 (1)

Blair
Shopify Staff
1855 253 223

Hey @Neubertvest,

Thank you for reaching out to Community! Shipping errors can certainly be a hassle, but am happy to assist. We have a few troubleshooting steps you can try out to help resolve:

• Ensure the products located in the customers abandoned checkout are including within your shipping (i.e Shipping Profile).
  • Confirm the Shipping From location has the product(s) stocked there and is listed within the Shipping Profile.
  • Confirm you are currently shipping to the country this customer is looking to order from and all shipping rates have correct rates and conditions. For example, ensure their order total falls within one of the shipping rates currently available (i.e Free Shipping = $0 - $50, Standard Shipping = $51 - $100, etc) 

You can also refer to our Setting Up Shipping Rates Helpdoc for additional information on setting up these rates. Please let me know if you're still receiving this error after attempting those steps outlined above!

Blair | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog