Solved

The item you added doesn’t ship to your location. Remove it to check out, or contact the store.

PokeBoxAu
4 0 0

Hello,

I have attempted to add another shipping profile for select products on my store and i am receiving the following error message 

"The item you added doesn’t ship to your location. Remove it to check out, or contact the store."

i have triple checked all the rates of the products I'm adding and it should be all correct.... Please help...

Accepted Solution (1)
Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

This is an accepted solution.

@PokeBoxAu 

Are your products supplied through an app? Such as Oberlo, or a Print on Demand app? If yes, those setup locations within your shipping area. If you set up rates for your home location, but not the app location then that could also cause the error. You can confirm this by checking Settings/Locations and your shipping rates:

28-18-34114-8589828-20-40897-41216

You'll notice that the shipping zone/rates only apply to 2 of the 3 location apps. If any of the app locations are missing and the product inventory is connected to that app, then this would explain the error. 

If that's not it, then this would require a closer look at your account. 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@PokeBoxAu 

The most common culprit to this issue is what location the inventory is stored in. Assuming you have more than one location, I suspect that you created shipping rates for only one of your locations and not all of your locations. If the inventory for the product(s) is set to the location that doesn't have shipping rates, then the error you're seeing will appear. 

You can either create shipping rates for the missing location or transfer the inventory to the location that has shipping rates. Either route should resolve the issue. 

Let me know if that resolves the issue! 

PokeBoxAu
4 0 0

Hi Peter,

Thankyou for your response, we do not have multiple locations setup so that cant be our issue.....

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

This is an accepted solution.

@PokeBoxAu 

Are your products supplied through an app? Such as Oberlo, or a Print on Demand app? If yes, those setup locations within your shipping area. If you set up rates for your home location, but not the app location then that could also cause the error. You can confirm this by checking Settings/Locations and your shipping rates:

28-18-34114-8589828-20-40897-41216

You'll notice that the shipping zone/rates only apply to 2 of the 3 location apps. If any of the app locations are missing and the product inventory is connected to that app, then this would explain the error. 

If that's not it, then this would require a closer look at your account. 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

PokeBoxAu
4 0 0

Hello Peter,

This is not an accepted solution as i do not use any apps at all for shipping just the standard Shopify system. I have triple checked everything with your system still not working. I there someone i can contact at shopify to look into a fix please?

PokeBoxAu
4 0 0

Sorry I didnt read the full response. ill lodge a ticket! many thanks!