The Shopify fulfillment for 1 line item(s) was not synced to Walmart as the tracking url was not spe

DnO410
Visitor
2 0 0

How do I fix this

Replies 4 (4)

DnO410
Visitor
2 0 0

The Shopify fulfillment for 1 line item(s) was not synced to Walmart as the tracking url was not specified. Correct the tracking information and try again.

Sophia
Shopify Staff
1666 108 217

Hi, @DnO410!

Sophia here from Shopify. If you're seeing this error message in the Walmart Marketplace app, please get in touch with the app developer so they can investigate with you. You can email them at WMA_Support@walmart.com. Alternatively, you can select "Get support" on their Shopify App Store page.

I see that you posted this question nearly one month ago, so if you've already come across a solution, please feel free to share it here. Thanks so much!

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

I-dont-know-any
Visitor
1 0 0

I also have this issue - been like this for 6+ months. WM Seller Support has no clue how to fix it, Shopify just forwards over to WM, WMxShopify email support goes to an unmonitored email box. 

We use a service called 'DHL eMax' which DHL picks up, and USPS delivers; both can be used for tracking. Our automated fulfillment selects 'DHL eCommerce' as the carrier - which tracks fine, but WM systems only recognize 'DHL eCommerce - US' as the carrier. When I manually modify and select 'USPS', WM systems recognize it and it feeds properly. My fulfillment service doesn't know enough to change this, I'm playing around with settings, but doesn't seem to fix it.

Sophia
Shopify Staff
1666 108 217

@I-dont-know-any wrote:

I also have this issue - been like this for 6+ months. WM Seller Support has no clue how to fix it, Shopify just forwards over to WM, WMxShopify email support goes to an unmonitored email box. 

We use a service called 'DHL eMax' which DHL picks up, and USPS delivers; both can be used for tracking. Our automated fulfillment selects 'DHL eCommerce' as the carrier - which tracks fine, but WM systems only recognize 'DHL eCommerce - US' as the carrier. When I manually modify and select 'USPS', WM systems recognize it and it feeds properly. My fulfillment service doesn't know enough to change this, I'm playing around with settings, but doesn't seem to fix it.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. The Walmart Marketplace app is a third-party app developed by Walmart, so it is outside the scope of Shopify Support. However, we want to ensure that the app developer is helping you with this.

If the app developer has been unresponsive via the WMA_Support@walmart.com email or the 'Send a message' link on their app store listing page, please contact our team via the Shopify Help Center so we can put you in touch with their team.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog