FROM CACHE - en_header

There are no shipping methods available for your cart or address"

Federico4
1 0 0

Hello

Not sure if I have not set it up correctly, watched videos but I dont see anything unusual, could you help?

Thanks

Federico

Replies 2 (2)
tejaswinisingh
Tourist
8 1 0

The only  reason is, you have not setup your shipping method for your cart correctly, Just go step by step which must have already been mentioned in your theme or watch video of "how to set up shipping methods for your cart in ecommerce website".

Thank You!

Ollie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1015 132 183

Hey @Federico4.

Thanks for reaching out.

Typically, if you are experiencing the error message, "There are no shipping methods available for your cart or address" is due to the shipping profiles that are set up are not offering shipping to the location of the address that was being used in checkout. I would suggest making sure that you have added the shipping zones you wish to offer your products to, this will allow the customers to complete the purchase on their order. We do have a great help document that can walk you through the steps of setting up your shipping profiles.

If you have added the shipping zones to the shipping profiles, you will need to make sure that you are offering rates that will meet the total of your customers order. Once the shipping rates have been added to the zone, you should then be able to complete the checkout without running into this error once again.

If you are still having trouble with setting up the shipping rates on your online store, I would suggest attempting to reach out to our support by logging into your store using our Contact Us page. This will allow us to securely verify you as the store owner and allow a Support Advisor take a closer look into your shipping profile set up.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog