Solved

This store can’t accept payments right now

DSS43
Visitor
2 0 1

Hello,

Kith is a shopify store that releases trainers at 9 am. However, I'm never able to purchase them. I always continue to payment but there's never anywhere to enter my card details. It just has a box with the message "This store can’t accept payments right now". Could someone please help me resolve this issue.

Accepted Solution (1)

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 285

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @DSS43! Thanks for your concern. Shopify is an ecommerce software company that provides a platform for independent businesses to sell online. Therefore, we are here to support the merchants who use the platform with any technical issues or other questions they may have about Shopify. 

Since each merchant is an independent business owner, please reach out to the store you are wanting to purchase from directly to let them know that their checkout isn’t working; They’ll be able to advise you if not accepting payments right now is intentional or not. If it’s something they are unaware of, they will most definitely be grateful that you notified them of it, at which time they can reach out to Shopify support for assistance with troubleshooting, if needed. 

All the best!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 285

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @DSS43! Thanks for your concern. Shopify is an ecommerce software company that provides a platform for independent businesses to sell online. Therefore, we are here to support the merchants who use the platform with any technical issues or other questions they may have about Shopify. 

Since each merchant is an independent business owner, please reach out to the store you are wanting to purchase from directly to let them know that their checkout isn’t working; They’ll be able to advise you if not accepting payments right now is intentional or not. If it’s something they are unaware of, they will most definitely be grateful that you notified them of it, at which time they can reach out to Shopify support for assistance with troubleshooting, if needed. 

All the best!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

DSS43
Visitor
2 0 1

Thanks Helen