This store can’t accept payments right now.

This store can’t accept payments right now.

Casey222
Visitor
1 0 0

PLEASE HELP

I am getting this message along with my customers when trying to pay “This store can’t accept payments right now”. I am so confused. I have Shopify payments turned on and I have 2FA

Reply 1 (1)

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 262

Hi, @Casey222.

Are you still seeing the error message on your store? 

If so, it's possible that your Shopify Payments account has been put on hold while our team carries out a standard review on your store. While we won't be able to check your store from the Community Forums to verify the status of your Shopify Payments account, typically our accounts team will have generated a yellow or red banner on the home page of your Shopify admin to alert you of this. You can read our Forum post here for more information on this.

As mentioned, because we can't check your account via Forums, due to security reasons, if you'd like our live support team to investigate your store in more detail to help with your best next steps you can contact them via our Help Center here. Once logged in on the Help Center, select a topic that best fits your query or situation. From there, you'll be taken to a page with a list of relevant support articles, and you can scroll to the bottom of that page to select your preferred contact method with our team. Our live support team will be able to help from there and, if required, escalate your situation to the most relevant accounts team so that they can further assist. 

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog