Hello, I'm stuck here..
I've read trough different threads but I can't find the solution on my problem..
• My payments have been accepted
• I'm not in "test mode", but when I use "test mode" the payment option do appear..
• I've registered everything correctly, otherwise the payments wouldn't be accepted in the first place?
• I've contacted support, but haven't got any answer yet. So I'm trying to solve this on my own.
• I have the Shopify "Basic" plan.
• I made the store myself in my own name.
• Tried different devices, tried incognito mode.
Nothing works, please help me out. This is getting really frustrating..
Thanks for reaching out in our Community Forums about this.
Are you using Shopify Payments on your store? The reason that I ask is because perhaps your Shopify Payments account is currently being reviewed by our accounts team and banking partners, to ensure that the information you've shared with them is accurate. Depending on the type of hold on the account (whether it's a payout on hold or an account hold), a store's checkout may not be functional during this time. You can find more information on the Shopify Payments review and verification process in this guide.
Generally speaking, stores will see a red banner on their Shopify admin's homepage telling them to upload requested documents from our team during this review period — do you see a banner on your admin at all? If you do, you can proceed to upload the necessary documents, and from there our accounts team and banking partners will be able to continue with their review. If you don't see a banner on your end however, you can proceed with the following:
Dive into the world of Print-on-Demand and discover how it can transform your online busin...By Imogen Feb 19, 2024
Discover how to transform your online store into a delightful shopping destination. Learn ...By Ollie Feb 13, 2024