Trouble with Subscription Shipping

Lusso1
Visitor
2 0 0

I have a customer who wants to purchase a 12oz bag of coffee on a subscription. (I use the Recharge app for subscriptions). When he goes to check out he gets a shipping error :

"Shipping not available

Your order cannot be shipped to the selected address. Review your address to ensure it's correct and try again, or select a different address."

This only happens with subscription orders that are less than our free shipping threshold. If I were to try and purchase that same 12oz bag of coffee but NOT on subscription it has no trouble allowing shipping. 

I have asked Shopify and Recharge to help, but both have not been able to solve it. I have made different shipping profiles because I thought my Free Shipping threshold of $35 was the issue. It was not. After I made the second shipping profile that charged for shipping for orders that were less than 34.99 It still gave the shipping error message. 

Not sure what to do at this point. All products and variants are in Shopify and Recharge as well. 

Help is much appreciated
Replies 2 (2)

sniper2804
Shopify Partner
370 24 61

Hi,

Could you post a few screenshots of your shipping settings ?

Automate & bulk assign products to shipping profile: Auto Shipping Profiles: Shipr
Calculate accurate shipping rates: Shipping Calculator: ShipMagic
Hide, rename, reorder payment methods at checkout: Payment Customization: PayMix
Lusso1
Visitor
2 0 0

Below are the screenshots of my shipping profiles.

Screenshot 2024-01-16 085247.png

Screenshot 2024-01-16 085305.png

Screenshot 2024-01-16 085453.png

Screenshot 2024-01-16 090745.png

Screenshot 2024-01-16 090751.png