tutucute2022@gmail.com

tutucute-2022
1 0 0

Hello
I have a problem with the shipping settings
Why can't I ship to all countries of the world?
The settings have been adjusted for all countries of the world, but the payment is completed, only the United States

Reply 1 (1)
Moira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
831 109 139

Hey @tutucute-2022,

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

What problem are you encountering that is stopping you from shipping globally? Are you receiving any errors such as the one listed below?

“This order can’t be shipped to the address you entered. Review your address to ensure that all fields have been entered correctly and try again.”

Usually, when we see an error in the checkout relating to the entered address, it would mean that there are no available shipping rates for the order. I would advise checking over your shipping rates by navigating to Settings > Shipping & Delivery > Manage Rates. Here you can check to ensure you have the appropriate shipping zones & rates entered for the destinations you are shipping to.

Also, if you have any order price/item weight conditions on your rates, just double check that you have them set to be inclusive of the order you're trying to test. Any weight conditions will need to take into account the total combined item weight of the order, including the package weight itself. We have a handy help doc that explains how to Set up Shipping Rates here that should be useful as a guide.

To do international shipping right, you’ll need a strategy that works for you and your business. You don’t need to know everything about shipping, but you do need to understand the available options and find an approach that will work again and again. To learn more, check out our blog post below:

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog