Ugent! I need a way to use iDeal and SEPA recurring payments in combination with Spotify Payments!

odeparfum
Visitor
1 0 3

Hello there,

We have a problem. For weeks we are trying to make iDeal possible as a payment option for a subscription based product we sell. Local payment options are not possible, says Shopify, for a subscription based product. But iDeal is the #1 payment option in the Netherlands. Recharge says btw that SEPA and iDeal needs to work with Stripe but Stripe is not available because Shopify Payments is at play in the Netherlands. 

We are currently working with the Recharge app for recurring payments and we got the SEPA through Mollie. We have a deadline coming up so this got te fixed ASAP for us. 

Does anyone have an idea how to fix a subcription based product with recurring payments through SEPA and iDeal?

Thanks in advance!

Replies 7 (7)

Wvv
Excursionist
14 0 7

Many people (like you and me) are waiting for this. As far as I know, the current options you have are using 3rd party software like Firmhouse (Dutch) or ReCharge. The downside is FH is expensive and ReCharge as well (less) but only integrates with Stripe and not Mollie. FH does integrate with Mollie.
If you or others found a solution I'm curious to learn what it is. 

Ben1000
Trailblazer
262 3 68

Hi @Wvv @odeparfum 

Did you find a solution for this manner?

Ingelise
Visitor
1 0 1

Did you find a solution for this? What are you using now? Recharge with Stripe?

Wvv
Excursionist
14 0 7

Currently, we have integrated 2 checkouts on our website. For loose sales we use shopify checkout icw Mollie. And for recurring subscription orders, we use Firmhouse icw with Mollie SEPA & iDeal.

Ben1000
Trailblazer
262 3 68

Thanks @Wvv for letting us know.

What is the cost for every transaction using recurring transaction using Firmhouse icw with Mollie SEPA & iDeal?

Thank you gor

Wvv
Excursionist
14 0 7

@Ben1000 There is not 1 answer for this, since all parties involved work with stepped pricing. Mollie has different contracts based on volume and so does Firmhouse. I would recommend contacting them directly. https://www.firmhouse.com/platform/shopify-integration

Ben1000
Trailblazer
262 3 68

Hi @Wvv,

Thanks, regarding this info I don't think it will be cheaper for my business.

Ben1000_0-1661421480935.png