Unable to purchase shipping labels

KBC2
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi there! I'm unable to purchase shipping labels for my orders. I wonder if this is happening because Printful is connected to my store. I've unsynced 95% of my items from Printful but still use them to make 1 particular design, so I still need them. What can I do to restore my ability to purchase shipping labels?

Replies 4 (4)

Marty
Shopify Staff (Retired)
512 74 103

Hi, @KBC2.

Thank you for your message, we are sorry to hear you are having this issue. Are you able to send a quick screenshot of the error you are getting when trying to purchase your labels? I would be happy to take a closer look into this with you. 

Thank you! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

KBC2
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi Marty,

Here’s a screenshot. Thanks for looking into this. 

E53CF1EE-0497-4B6F-9E87-9D42DE0639B6.jpeg

SineShipandco
Shopify Partner
29 3 12

Hi @KBC2 

You can try Ship&co application to print shipping labels for your Shopify orders. Ship&co is an app that helps you sync your Shopify order with carriers system. (ex. UPS, DHL, FedEx, etc.) 

After you register you Shopify store to Ship&co, Shopify order information (delivery address & product info) will be automatically synced to Ship&co so you don't have to download orders using CSV or do any manual tasks. Then, you can create shipping labels for each shipment inside Ship&co. This integration won't bother your store sync with Printful.

The carriers Ship&co supports may depend on where you ship, but basically if you ship internationally, Ship&co supports DHL, FedEx, and UPS. Ship&co requires you to have carriers account. If you already have an account with DHL, FedEx, or UPS, you can start set up Ship&co (require you less than 30 mins).

See more information on this page.

Ship&co introduction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEjmas6TVYo

How to print shipping labels: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA9I695Wv1I

You can take a look at the app and start with 14-day free trial with no charges. (During free trial period, you can print unlimited number of actual shipping labels that can be used to make a shipment.)

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Ship&co l www.shipandco.com
All-in-One Shipping Management Solution for Global E-commerce
日本初クラウドベースの出荷管理システム
Marty
Shopify Staff (Retired)
512 74 103

Hi, @KBC2.

Thank you for getting back to me, there could be a couple of reasons for this. This can happen when there are not any unfulfilled orders (the results of automatic fulfillment). The screenshot you linked seems to show an order that is unfulfilled though, so I would recommend reaching out to our live support team to take a closer look into this with you. You can do this by logging into your store through the Help Center, searching your question/issue, then selecting "continue" at the bottom of the page that displays the search results.

I hope this helps you out moving forward! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.