Solved

Unable to Reactivate Shopify Payments

glowingcart
Visitor
1 0 1

Hi, I had to deactivate my Shopify Payments to change my store country address but now I cannot reactivate it again. A message pops up that says that (1) the name has been taken & (2) I must disable Shopify Payments to use this provider. 

I came across past similar questions regarding Shopify Payments and tried the solutions mentioned there.
- I cleared my browser cache
- My store address is Singapore - which is supported by Shopify Payments
- I did not receive any email saying that I am blacklisted 
- My business is not under prohibited businesses

I have attached a picture of the message that pops up.

Please help me out :') And thank you for helping!

unable to reactivate shopify payments.PNG

Accepted Solution (1)

Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1166 95 361

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @glowingcart and @AdamSalem

This is Rae from the Shopify team. Thanks for posting this question. I'm happy to help provide some next steps! 

When this error occurs, our Support team can help resolve this, but we do need to authenticate your account first. To get started with this, please visit our Help Center using this link, log in to your account, and submit a support request with our team there. Once we receive your request, we'll be happy to discuss this with you further over live chat, email, or a through a callback. That way, we can help determine the best way to get Shopify Payments set up on your account. 

Since the above steps will help resolve this issue, I've marked my reply as the solution to this thread. This will benefit other Community users who may be experiencing this same error, as they can also follow these steps to reach a resolution on their end, too. 

We hope to hear from you via our Help Center soon! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

AdamSalem
Visitor
2 0 0

I am having the same issue 

Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1166 95 361

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @glowingcart and @AdamSalem

This is Rae from the Shopify team. Thanks for posting this question. I'm happy to help provide some next steps! 

When this error occurs, our Support team can help resolve this, but we do need to authenticate your account first. To get started with this, please visit our Help Center using this link, log in to your account, and submit a support request with our team there. Once we receive your request, we'll be happy to discuss this with you further over live chat, email, or a through a callback. That way, we can help determine the best way to get Shopify Payments set up on your account. 

Since the above steps will help resolve this issue, I've marked my reply as the solution to this thread. This will benefit other Community users who may be experiencing this same error, as they can also follow these steps to reach a resolution on their end, too. 

We hope to hear from you via our Help Center soon! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.